build your career
and achieve success with Intergal-Bud
CHIEF PROJECT ARCHITECT
1. Development of architectural drawings at all stages.
2. Development of the architectural and construction part of the project in accordance with the current norms and standards, stage "R", "P".
3. Participation in the preparation of technical tasks for the development of architectural solutions.
4. Linking the decisions made with the project development of other sections (parts) of the project.
5. Visualization of construction objects.
6. Development of planning, interiors and exteriors of high-rise residential buildings.
7. Author's supervision at all stages of project implementation.
8. Interaction with design, coordinating organizations and related units.
9. Preparation and coordination of design and working documentation.
10. Control of conformity of technical and economic level of the made design decisions, terms of works execution.