Fashionable Troops in RC Ozernyi Hai Hatne
On the 7th of July RC Ozernyi Hai Hatne turned into a shooting location for famous European models and designers. Bright, unusual costumes, charming models, stylists and professional photographers worked almost the whole day to create unique images.
It took much time and efforts to choose the location, because there was a need for a location in which the rhythms of a modern city and the original models of young designers could be united with the nature and comfort. RC Ozernyi Hai Hatne of Integral-Bud developer was found perfectly suitable.
The finalists of the Second International Contest of Young Designers-2019 took part in the shooting:
• Teresa Rosalie Kladosova, the winner of Sci-Fi Safari-2018 – the Czech Republic.
• Karl-Christoph Rebane, the winner of Estonian Fashion Festival-2019; Katrin Aasmaa, the winner of ERKI Fashion Show-2019. - Estonia
• Levan Shvelidze, the winner of BeNext Contest-2018. - Georgia
• Borbalá Ferencz, the choice of Hungary Fashion & Design Agency-2019; Borbála Györök, the choice of Hungary Fashion & Design Agency-2019. - Hungary.
• Laima Jurča, the choice of Meringue Fashion Show-2018; Milana Semjonova, the choice of Meringue Fashion Show-2019. - Latvia.
• Dumitrita Chitanu, the second place in Z Generation Young Designers Contest - 2019; Darya Golneva, the winner of Z Generation Young Designers Contest - 2019. - Moldova.
• Adrian Michal Krupa, the winner of the XX edition of Fashion Designer Awards. - Poland.
• Alexandra-Iuliana Iancu, the winner of Romanian Fashion Design Talent Competition - 2019; Ionuţ-Florentin Piscureanu, the second place in Romanian Fashion Design Talent Competition - 2019. - Romania
• Anastasia Padalka, the winner of the national competition for young fashion designers "Look into the Future" -2019; Solomiia Butkovska, the winner of the second official award of the national competition for young fashion designers "Look into the Future" -2019. - Ukraine.
We`d like to remind you that the finalists show of International Young Designers Contest with the support of Integral-Bud will be held on July 8, 2019 in the Art Arsenal.