The real estate market during the election. How works "Intergal-Bud" company during the crisis
After the election, the primary housing market in Kyiv is waiting for a reboot. Many companies are forced to leave the market, suspend their projects or significantly increase the cost per square meter. Only the strongest ones will survive.
The hard year
Developers in 2018-2019 faced with a number of objective problems that affect the real estate market:
1. Changing the norms of the state building standarts, reducing the density of buildings.
2. The rapid increase of the cost of construction.
3. Lack of programs for mass mortgage lending and long-term money in the market.
4. Increasing requirements for the official employment of workers and wage growth with a strong leakage of professional builders abroad.
5. The tightening of the confrontation between developers and pseudo-activists associated with elections in the country.
It is quite reasonable that many developers will suspend the implementation of projects with increased number of floors planned for 2019.
"Intergal-Bud" company has already experienced more than one such crisis. We habe been working more for than 16 years. When in 2007 "Intergal-Bud" had entered Kyiv real estate market, most Kyiv developers experienced financial difficulties and many facilities were frozen due to the economic crisis. Even in difficult for the whole country 2008-2009, when almost all construction sites were suspended, “Intergal-Bud” company put into operation 103.5 thousand sq. m. of housing and brought to the capital market about 10 new projects. We did not reduce the pace of construction in the revolutionary year of 2014, when the company built 152.5 thousand "squares" of housing.
We can work in an unstable time and in a falling market.
We have our own resource, there are unique offers and that is why the company has never shifted construction deadlines and has established itself among buyers as a reliable developer.
To develop and grow
Indisputable advantages of the Intergal-Bud company are:
- high rates of construction;
- reliability and one hundred percent fulfillment of obligations to investors in time;
- apartments with full repair from the developer;
- construction of a developed infrastructure inside the residential complex: parking lots, kindergartens, supermarkets, clinics, sports complexes, cafes, dry cleaners, beauty salons, and more.
These and other factors make it possible for "Intergal-Bud" not only to calmly and reliably experience crisis times, but also to bring to the market bright projects at a time when many colleagues are suspending construction.
This year we plan to set our own record and put into operation 448 thousand square meters of housing. We plan to bring to the market 9 new complexes, mainly in the center and central regions of Kyiv.