Intergal-Bud does not just build houses. We create an environment where it is comfortable, cozy and safe. And this environment goes beyond the residential complexes that we are building.
We make the cities of Ukraine more modern and cozy. To this end, in Kyiv alone, over the past 5 years, we have invested almost UAH 400 million in the development of engineering infrastructure.
With the financial support of Intergal-Bud, the following was done:
- laying / relocation of street water supply network
- laying / relocation of street sewerage network
- laying of external power supply networks
- reconstruction of water pumping stations
- reconstruction of central heating stations
- rehabilitation of the water main
- work at the Bortnytsia aeration station
- works on reconstruction of boiler-houses
- laying of heat supply networks
The development of the modern city involves not only the emergence of new buildings, but also the preservation of historic buildings, which are architectural ornaments. Thus, working on the renovation project of the St. Petersburg Hotel, we preserved and restored the facades of the building. The monument of classicist architecture, erected in 1901, will get a new life without losing its original beauty.